Friday, November 21, 2008

random-licious

Just some random pictures I took in my room since my camera is functioning...
STUDIES
The white board that reminds me of the hours and amount of notes that I got to study which I'll clean later and write down the new stuffs that I should and need to do =)
The amount of books, fails containing notes, more notes which can't be fitted in the fails (can spot the BS notes LOL)and stuffs beside my bed so when I wake up I'll be starring at it to motivate me to study which I got to pack away later =)

Him
The birthday present my brother gave me last year which he chose the special deluxe figure =)
Still nicely wrapped with his microphone and extra 2 hands..LOL (Behind it is the birthday gift RG gave me in year 2002, a swatch watch )
Let the guy sing!!! You guys know who is he right??!!!

Trumpet aka Hubby

Present to you my beloved trumpet which I have been using for the 5 years in my secondary school. This hubby of mine only has MY saliva unlike the other trumpets in my school's music room which contains MULTIPLE VARIOUS type of saliva. Think of it as a breeding ground for various type of bacteria...eeeuuuwwww!!!

Ballet
My new ballet shoes. The far left is called the demi-pointe shoe while the other 2 on the right are the pointe shoe. Notice the edge where it is flat unlike the demi-pointe shoe which is sharper?
Old and New shoes. From left, the 1st and 3rd pair of ballet shoes are currently used while the other 3 are left waiting to be use when my shoe gets spoiled or (for my pointe shoe) soft.

This is the leotard (different colour) I am currently using and its my last year's Christmas present from my ballet principal . Love the back design =)

Plans for today
Later I'll be cleaning the whole house (fan, lamps, floor, windows, glass doors, door grills, toilets and my room)so I don't think I'll have the time to blog anything and I haven been able to go for my jog because it's been raining like every hour in the evening!!!! =(
Pray hard it'll not rain later in the evening when I wanna jog.





PS: The sign language class needs at least 10 people in one class so anyone interested please do contact me ya =)


sien ah!!!!!!

No comments: