Wednesday, November 19, 2008

updates

Yesterday I had plans and the plan did work out...

After blogging, went to catch HSM3. The front part was quite boring, in my whole life that was the first time I actually replied my friend's messages in the cinema when the show is on. BUT when they dance, of course I could not miss that because I love their dance moves A LOT!! Bravo to Kenny Ortega, Charles “Chucky” Klapow and Bonnie Story, the dance choreographer of HSM3. I really envy them able to do the pirouettes effortlessly and they just don't do a double, they did multiple turns!!! (Please don't assume that I am ONLY talking about the lead characters)

Next, my mother and sister went and catch Madagascar 2 which I've watched 2 weeks ago so I went to Popular Bookstore (The only book store) and had a book hunting session. After much consideration and more mmm..ahhh..should I buy...episodes, I finally made up my mind and bought 2 books. Since my sister has the popular card, I had discount on both books.

Nineteen Minutes - Buy this book

The Memory Keeper's Daughter Cover


After getting the books, I went down to Starbucks and spent the entire afternoon reading the book MJ gave me for my birthday, Keeping Faith. Why did I not indulged in those two new books? Because I was half way through it and I want to wrap those books before reading it. Wrapped books give me a sense of calmness, the one where you can just read without worrying whether the book will get dirty or look dirty or gets dog ear.







No matter what you believe... -  Keeping Faith - Jodi Picoult Printed Book

AND yes, MJ did not show up because she woke up at 2 something pm. But I want to thank her for actually making me getting out of the house and stop being emo and feeling lonely. I was happy spending quality time with myself =P The Xmas Frappuccino was ok for me, nice and chocolately enough for me. I took the Dark Cherry Mocha =)
Starbucks' Dark Cherry Mocha Frappuccino

After the long day in Starbucks with books, I went home but end up in my ballet school because I got to teach monkeys to dance. They are a bunch of noisy, short little cute darlings that will do their best to impress you BUT I just can't stand their mouth, Noisy Little Brats!! LOL

Overall, I had a fun day and well, how bout today? Hahaha, no worries because I have books to accompany me =)

Toodles~~

PS: Happy belated birthday to Kok Hoe, Jo Yee and Wan Hoe =)

No comments: