Wednesday, November 19, 2008

post no 2

I know I am crazy to blog so many posts in one day but please bear with me.

Just did a quiz sent by Dinesh at Facebook about "what's my future career"
You're very intelligent,
hard-working and overstressed.
You always focus on details and you're unable to relax. You will
either end up in a job that requires painstaking drudgery
such as accountant or medical researcher or in one with huge
responsibilities such as air traffic controller or heart surgeon.
Just be careful you don't end up on the table yourself.
I like the word overstressed, it's so me =)

Btw, Miss Ng (my chemistry lecturer from HELP) replied my email and she says she misses us too!!!
Let me quote her "Just the other day, Mr Lim (the Physics teacher) was telling me how he liked your batch too.
We both wish we could share another class together again but then it might not be the same again."
And another one "Well, Jene you have climbed the first mountain! Hooray. Learn from mistakes of the past - time management for example, and be a better and stronger climber. Remember to take deep breaths in-between.
Take care Jene. Sure miss you a lot..........too!"

Remembered how she drew the mountain on our 1st day of class and explained the concept of climbing it and all....I MISS everyone in HELP!!!!! =(

Ish, instead of wasting tie here, I shall start reading my book since I've nicely wrapped them..toodles...

No comments: