Monday, November 17, 2008

Jogging...not (4th post of the day)

It has been a habit to visit it now since I discovered it's existence...

what am I talking about??

Presenting you....the playground-made gym...

Maybe some of you know that last semester I spent some time at Uni's gym, toning my arm muscle (yes I want to have a little more muscle at my arm) but when exam month came, I stopped going to gym and so my arm muscle went back to the normal size.

So last Sunday I was walking/jogging around my neighbourhood when I saw the new playground and it has a small area with a few gym style mechanism so I was thrilled hence I visited it every evening =)

Only managed to take a few picture because it was already 7.30pm, very dark..

The bicycle
sis cycle cycle cycle...panting while saying "This is how you do it..."
This is a I don't know what because it's not like you're running on a treadmill because it goes up,round and down and up, round and down..err....use your imagination a bit k?
Show them mom!! You can do it!!! LOL
This is the one that caught my eye....
ARGH...pull....contract....argh....(actually acting only because, LOOK AT HER FEET, IT'S ON THE GROUND!!!!)
This is the right way you dumb dumb..wheee...up and down..up and down....

My biceps and triceps are killing me now!!!!

Exercise seriously can cheer me up because I'm feeling so much better =)

Tomorrow watching HSM3 then go Starbucks and read story book with MJ while mom and sis continue with Madagascar....wheeee....

No comments: