Thursday, November 20, 2008

just me

quote from Nineteen Minutes (Jodi Picoult)
" Josie, as usual, had come to his rescue.......That, Peter figured, was the very definition of a best friend."

That is what I want to be, well to be exact, that was one of my wishes when I closed my eyes and wished hard in front of my birthday cake. But this wish never really come true because well, I never know why. Till today, all I wanted was just to be a best friend everybody needs or wants.

I still can recall during form 4 prefect orientation week, one of the task was to get signature from seniors and one of my seniors asked me what's my wish and I have no idea why, I answered her--to have everyone to be my friend--and you bet I made so many friends that I never knew I could. Yet getting a best friend or should I say maintaining the friendship with the best friend then was hard since we seldom meet besides band practices. And thus, I confide to myself.

Ok, I don't know why I am typing this. Maybe I am so involved in my book that I realise it's affecting my emotion again. I still remember I actually was so sad and down when Albus Dumbledore died. Yes, if you saw my face you would have thought that my dog or someone close to me got killed. LOL. I was actually sad and down and I cried for someone which is non-existence!! Which only exist as a character in a book!! Yes, call me emo but this is me....

You need me, you call me, you tell me all your troubles while I listen, I try to understand, I try to give out my best advices or become your cheerleader, shouting motivational words.....
You don't need me, you don't bother contacting, you lead the happy life you want while I still listen, still trying hard to understand and still trying to stand by just in case you need someone to talk to.......how bout me??

No comments: