Friday, November 14, 2008

penang trip

Let the pictures speak for themselves. Pictures were only taken from the second day onwards...
The hotel (Cititel)
The Lobby where we spent quite some time waiting for people or to kill time (you'll understand later)
The room, not very big nor small. Just enough for us =)

Day1--Met Seng Fung who was so kind enough to bring us around. My cousin brother who has been working at Penang for the past few months came and brought us around at night. Got to know that the cousin bro that I was angry (they are brothers) deserved to be ignored because he has turned into a free loader!!! Ish...

Day2--
Presenting....Noel (left) and Wan Hoe (right) catching up with each other (ex DM and ex President of band)The 2 best friends and gay partners (joking!!). Wan Hoe just came back from Tassie and he was also so kind to bring us around hunting for food. Noel, tagged along even though he's having STPM exam next week (wasted a lot of studying time)We went to Plaza Gurney after a meal. The stalls Wan Hoe wanted to go were all closed, so unlucky.Scenery outside Plaza Gurney (the mall was beside the beach)We went and ate Chendol and Asam Laksa. Look at Noel, he reminds me of Jon (You guys have LOTS of cute facial expression). Look at Wan Hoe and his long hair, I can't help it but to point out that he's so pretty!!! LOLOn the far left is Seng Fung who joined us after his class Look at Noel's another facial expression. Noticed SF is covered in red stuff, because his favourite colour is red =)

Day 3
After checking out, we went food hunting and found the famous chendol stall. Later, Seng Fung came and joined us and took us for more food hunting session by car and toured around the city. After that, we had 1 hour to kill before we can go to the bus station to go back KL.
Hence, we hung out at the lobby.

We spent some time exploring the ground floor and took some pictures (okay, camwhore)
My sister loves holiday, see how happy she is =)

After exploring the place (it was small), we sat down and found stuff to entertain ourselves.
My mom and I. She was preparing to play her addictive hand phone game (remembered how she "enjoyed" herself at MY room when I was studying?)
Told you she was playing her game. What game is that? Let's take a peekSOLITAIRE!!! Another game is bubble breaker =)
Me and my solved Rubik's cube
After solving my rubik's cube for a number of times, my sister forced me to play Uno with her.

Hehehe, look at my cards (No, I did not cheat) and look at her innocent smile before she loses =P

Some random pictures taken from the hotel room window
Love this picture =)




I'm sorry but I don't have the mood to blog in details but overall, this trip was okay.
Special thanks to Seng Fung, Wan Hoe and Noel to be kind enough to take us around. Thanks a lot =)

No comments: