Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holiday

I know Fail is my result so I've made up my mind to enjoy myself this whole 2 weeks and I actually did it!!!

Remember my list? Just to be convenient for me and you...
1. Meet up as many friends as possible
2. Play as much online game as possible
3. Read as much not-medical-facts books/ comics/ magazines
4. Go out as much as possible
5. Go holidays (Destination in mind--PENANG!!!)
6. Go exercise as much as possible to build up my lost stamina and to burn off all the fats I've gain
7. Sleep as much as possible
8. Watch as much movies as possible
9. Be as crazy as possible (not that I am not already)
10. Play and pamper Spritzer because I have been ignoring him lately
11. Practise my ballet and get back my passion in ballet (EOS sucked out 70% of it from me)
12. Catch up with those juicy stories that I've missed
13. Read Criminal Minds online (I know it's pathetic but I don't know how to download and by the way, it is illegal right?)
14. Listen to Jay's new songs and play with the Jay's rubic's cube!!! This should be 1st but oh well..hehehe
15. Go shopping? (I never like shopping but I can learn ^^)
16. Make birthday gifts for selected friends
17. watch animes that I've missed
18. Just laze around
19. Clean the house (my mom is sooo gonna love this)
20. Lastly, maybe read up my pathology because I suck in it, seriously suck BUT I shall see if I have the time to do so >.<

Those coloured are accomplished =)


[15 , 1 and partially 12] I went to Jusco and well, bought a few pieces of new clothes, met up lots of friends there and heard that one of my close friend back in primary school is PREGNANT (not again??!!!)
[2] Played online games for few days till early morning (that's how Jon got the name cracker)
[3] I've started on Harry Potter again and hope to get Jodi Picoult's books
[8, 4, 1 and 12] I've watched Quantum of Solace, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa and tomorrow Tropic Thunder all at Mid Valley's GSC so meaning I've been going out with friends and one of them is someone who shares with me her every detail of life LOL
[5 and 1] I am going to Penang on Tuesday till Thursday (Yipee!!!) and meeting up some friends (Noel, my ABC!!!)
[6 and 10] I didn't really exercise but I did wake up a few days earlier to walk around the neighbourhood with Spritz
[7] I've been waking up late since I have been staying up till early morning, so I guess that's considered as sleeping as much as possible?
[9] I have been crazier than ever, thanks to cracker Jon
[14] I bet you guys know I have been addicted to the rubik's cube and while I try to solve or memorise the formula, I listened to Jay's songs Haha
[16] Making birthday gifts..not really gifts but well, I really am enjoying myself doing art craft stuffs
[18] Lazing around, watching Tv when I'm at home ^^

15 out of 20 completed and I have another 4 days before dooms day, not bad eh?? Hehehe, this is life!!!!

Image:Qos-teaser.jpg
Image:Madagascar2poster.jpg
Image:Tropic thunder ver3.jpg

No comments: