Monday, November 17, 2008

emo emo mode

He always have that effect, in fact everyone that came and went has that effect on me...

I hate this effect!!! Hate it to the max!!!

Suddenly feel so lonely, so aimless, so useless...

I want someone to accompany me yet I am afraid I'll be left with this unwanted sad lonely emo feelings...

Last year when both of them came (cousin and a friend), it was the worst ever when they have to leave at the same day and same time...

The moment they left the house, the moment I walked into my room, there it was, waiting for me, polluting my mind, my emotions making me feeling so down and lonely...

I was never born to feel lonely, No one is born to feel lonely, no one deserve to go through this happiness-sucking emotion...

I would point my fingers to uni's life, making me so dull and always feeling so lonely...

Where have all the fun, happy-go-lucky me went? Since went I could sit down alone enjoying my meals?? Since when I have the courage to walk along those streets of those gigantic malls alone?? Since when I can stand the pain of being lonely??

Since I started to uni...
Since I became so obsessed in passing my exams...
Since I loved the library...
Since I can't find the friends that are similar to my college/secondary school/band mates...
Since I became this Jene who is typing this emo post...

argh, random emo post...I hate =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha omg i'm like leaving random comments everywhere. Hmm IMU ppl so different from HELPies eh.. im dead la like that. sobs. and by the time i go in u'd be doing ur clinical phase in seremban. cheh! haha