Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pic and vid of my cutie

Spritzer!!! The brand of that mineral water?? YOUR HEAD!!!! It's Spritzer's name lar....

Before I show you how handsome is he now (LOL), let us recap his puppy hood
sPriTzeR!!!!
First few hours after my bro saved him. Now you know why this name right? =)
aaawww.......so cute!!!
So cute right??
aaww...those eyes just melts my heart...
Aaawwww....
licking toes?? eeuuww....
Told you he loves feet
cant even stand on its own..aaww...
The first few days in my house
poseR!!!!!
So full with dreams and hope


Latest pictures of him

Handsome boy ^^
Peek-a-boo
Blek =P
Food!!!! Hahaha
One of his biggest fear--> Pail
Dog's greatest enemy--> vacuum cleaner

A small video clip on how he'll run away from the vacuum cleaner. Took this when I was cleaning the house. He kinda got used to the vacuum cleaner, so he stopped barking already. LOL



Me love him and me don wanna lose him =(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pity him! T.T

jene said...

What pity him...pity me le..he tried to bit me a few times I still so love him =(