Wednesday, November 5, 2008

CapRicOrn

Yup, the first thing I did besides reading everyone's blog was to officially open Jay's new album-Capricorn (He's birthday-18th Jan)

So I present you--the limited edition metal casing
Ok, now open and see inside ya...
Cool eh~! I was so thrilled that I opened it very slowly and my sis shot me--Jie, why you open so slow, faster la!! =P

The playing cards. Being a non-gambler, I just want it because it comes together with the CD =)
Next I opened the Rubik's cube and before that, I present to you the box...hehe...
So nice right? I know some of you will be jealous but ITS MINE!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA XD...
OK, this is the cube which I played last night and I ruin it, now I got to search for a website that teaches us to solve it!!!!
All jumbled up =(

OK, now I shall proceed with my online games and thanks jon for the link to watch those series!!! Thanks a lot but if can, hehe, send some English series too!! Hehehehe, I know...de2 chun4 jin4 che3...LOL (Only Jon and maybe some of you understands BUT I'm sure MJ and Jacq don't..haha)

Got to ENJOY life before 14th Nov!!!!

No comments: