Tuesday, November 25, 2008

passed!

Wheee...I passed my ballet exam =)

BUT my teacher is unhappy. Her comment was-- Everyone's result is fair except you and you (pointing at me). Why are those not working hard get higher marks than those who work so hard?? Later, the whole 1 hour class she was scolding and shouting at a few gals and from the way she spoke and all, it seems like she's closed to tears. I am just happy that I passed and that's all that matter =) I don't know how to face her tomorrow, tell her it's ok that I got low marks?? Hmm....

I'm going to be occupied (at last) for this few days and this coming Dec. I'm going to sign up for my sign language class (which I will miss 1 lessons because going to Pangkor), going to the Pangkor trip, meet Karam when he's back, teach more ballet classes, teach Add Maths (took up the offer, teaching twice per week), attend more ballet classes and I'm actually considering Jayne's offer to accompany her to Singapore. Well, I'm sure more things will come and I'm glad but I need to prepare myself for sem3 too (yes, I'm kiasu >.<"').

I'm going to HELP on Thursday and hopefully can catch up with Michelle, the gal who works in the office who calls me her pet sister since I always help her while I finish my scholarship hours. I'm so glad that thing are finally going my way and I feel that this year ain't that bad anymore =)

Seriously, my brother is so Grrr!!!! I took out a big sum of money (again, left only a 3 figure) to pay my ballet fees, Pangkor trip and all and my brother still come to ask for money from me. I wonder how can I hate him even more!!!! Haih, for the sake of love (Ka phui!!)

Well, I think that's all and I don't think I'll have much time to blog after today since my lovely brother (roll eyes!!) said he's going to change the password of his laptop and my desktop monitor is spoiled so no computer to use if he really does change the password. Don't miss me ya peeps =)

No comments: